Thursday, December 17, 2009

Writing a book in 30 days.

I joined a group led by Andrew Morrison, to write a book in 30 days. The title of my book is How to Make Yourself Beautiful in 10 Minutes. If you go to my website www.nestalcosmetics.com and click on the link How to Make Yourself Beautiful in 10 Minutes you will get a preview of what my book is all about. I have created the cover for my book, but there is still work that has to be done. The deadline for my book to be viewed is January 1, 2010, so I guess I need to stop blogging for right now and get to work. I'll let you know when it's done and ready to be viewed. God Bless and have a good night.

2 comments:

  1. This is great, let me know how that goes. I should try this. You may be on to something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angelia,

    I'll let you know how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete